SolidLox Timber Balcony 1.5m x 3m
Timber balcony kit in a choice of Glulam, Douglas Fir or Green Oak.
Designed to be easy to erect, this Free Standing Timber Balcony kit allows most experienced builders to erect them quickly and easily.
Being a simple free standing structure, this design addresses many of the issues associated with fitting traditional balcony structures such as:
- Cutting into walls without damaging their appearance
- Interfering with lintels
Standard Kit Specification:
- Pre engineered Balcony Posts and Beams
- Post Bases
- Screw and Bolt Fixings
- Composite Decking
- Basic Post and Chamfered Handrail Baluster with 2 internal rails.
- Softwood Ballustrade Infill
- Post Size: 150 x 150
- Beam Size: 100 x 220
- Brace Size: 75 x 175
- Joists: 45 x 220
- Decking 28 x 119
- Newels: 100 x 100
- Handrail 100 x 50
- Ballustrade Infill: 50 x 50
- Platform Height: 2.75m
Delivery lead time is usually 4 – 6 WEEKS from time of Order. During Busy periods this may be increased to 6 – 8 weeks.
- All prices shown on this website include delivery to England & Wales. Delivery to Scotland, Isle of Man, Chanel Islands and Ireland are subject to delivery supplement (Please contact us for a delivery quotation).
- Delivery is usually made using a 40′ articulated lorry to kerbside for you to unload. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. If you do not have offloading facilities we can arrange transport with offloading equipment for a small additional cost but please note the following restrictions:
a) A Minimum of 6′ flat and clear space all around the vehicle is
required for the outriggers.
b) The HIAB can only offload to an adjacent flat surface. The
equipment can not lift over walls/fences etc..
c) The HIAB can not operate if there are any overhead cables,
branches or other obstructions.
- If access is restricted or difficult to accept an articulated lorry we deliver with a flatbed vehicle at additional cost.
Additional delivery charges for locations more than 100 miles from postcode NP26 5YG are applicable as follows:
- 200 – 300 Miles + £150.00
- 300 – 400 Miles + £250.00
- 500 – 600 Miles + £350.00
All Post, Beam timbers are supplied ‘in the white’, i.e. untreated and undecorated, ready for you to use whatever finish you wish. If you are having an oak model it may be left untreated but for Douglas Fir models we recommend you treat it for resistance to water & UV. An example product would be Treatex Douglas Fir Protection
All other Softwood (framing, roofing timbers etc.) are pressure treated with Protim E406 UC2
Although we recommend that a local builder installs your Timber Balcony for you, the SolidLox system does enable you to install it yourself with the assistance of a qualified Carpenter or Builder with Timber Frame knowledge.
On receipt of your order we would begin production of manufacturing drawings for your approval prior to beginning manufacture of the kit. Your prompt approval would be required to ensure delivery dates can be met.
We may require further information such as photos of where the balcony is intended to sit before we can begin our design. We will liaise with you to let you know what we need.
It will be your responsibility to ensure you obtain all required Planning & Building Regulation approvals unless we are engaged to obtain them for you.
Choice of Timbers
Post Levelling System
Low Build Costs
Still have questions?
Send us your enquiry and we’ll answer just as soon as we can. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1291 570 180 and one of our friendly team will help you