The Swift Plinth Plus is an ideal foundation for Log Cabins, Garden Offices & Studios, Sports Pavilions, Static Caravans and SIPS Buildings, Timber Frame Buildings and Port-a-Cabins.
The Swift Plinth Plus product is suitable for heavy-duty applications up to 2.5 tonnes per plinth and spans greater than 2 metres between plinths. This makes it ideal for Log Cabins, Garden Offices & Studios, Sports Pavilions, Static Caravans and SIPS Buildings, Timber Frame Buildings and Port-a-Cabins.
With each Swift Plinth Plus order you will receive:
- Bracket – heavy gauge steel adjustable up to 50mm
- Top Stone – pre-cast and reinforced concrete plinth (320mm x 320mm x 120mm) for housing the bracket.
- Base Stone – a pre-cast and reinforced concrete pad (500mm x 500mm x 50mm) to interlock into the Top Stone allowing load spreading and prevention of sideways slippage.
- Swift Grid – plastic smooth surface load bearing grid (500mm x 500mm x 70mm)
- Permeable membrane – textile membrane (500mm x 500mm) for weed suppression under Swift Grid
Benefits of the Swift Plinth Plus
- No wet mix. Install and start building
- Portable so no site access problems
- 50mm of adjustment in each bracket for easy levelling
- Allows air flow under your building
- Keeps timbers away from ground moisture
- Helps prevent splash back onto your timbers
- Allows access to services underneath your building
- No specialist skills or equipment required for installation
- Economic alternative to a concrete slab
Still have questions?
Send us your enquiry and we’ll answer just as soon as we can. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1291 437 050 and one of our friendly team will help you[contact-form-7 id=”803″]