3 Bay Garage with Med Pitch Raised Eave Gable End Room in Roof
Traditional Triple Garage with Medium Pitch (40 degree) Raised Eaves Gable End Room in Roof. Built to your specification from a choice Green Oak, Douglas Fir, or Glulam utilising the Benfield ATT proprietory connective system SolidLox for easy Assembly.
|Roof Pitch||Medium (40 Degree)|
|Roof Area||approx 70.12 m2|
|Min. Ridge Height||6.279m|
|Max. Ridge Height||6.329|
|Min. Clearance Height||2.160m|
|Max. Clearance Height||2.210m|
|Internal Bay Width (Each Bay)||2.700m|
- 150mm x 150mm Square Posts in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 100mm x 220mm Beams in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 75mm x 175mm Corner Braces in Timber and Finish of Choice
- Softwood sawn finish Cut Rafter or Truss Roof (Dependant on design)
- Floor joists & 18mm OSB T&G floor deck at spacing and depth to suit spans
- 6’6 x 2’6 Basic ledged and braced personnel door with tongue and groove boarding & Door frame without cill
- Softwood straight flight stairs ( Posts & Beams in same timber as main structure ) with anti-slip tread and 2m landing at top
- 9mm OSB roof sarking
- Tyvek or similar membrane over sarking
- 25mm x 38mm softwood counter battons ready for roofing lath & tiling
- Sawn Softwood Feather Edge Cladding 20mm for Walls & Gables
- 38mm x 89mm Sawn Wall Framing
- Adjustable height raised post bases & anchor bolts
- Post, Beam, Brace & Cladding timbers untreated, ready to receive stain or other treatment.
- Softwood framing & roofing timbers pressure treated with Protim E406 UC2
In order to complete your Room Above you may want additional components such as flooring, insulation etc. All of which we can supply & deliver with your kit if required
- Roof Covering (Unless ordered)
- Foundations – You will need to consult a local builder to advise on foundation requirements and this will need to be in place prior to delivery if opting for our installation services
- General Fixings. A list of required fixings can be found here
It will be your responsibility to ensure you obtain all required Planning & Building Regulation approvals unless we are engaged to obtain them for you.
Options and Upgrades:
You can enhance this standard SolidLox structure with a wide variety of products and optional upgrades such as:
You can view all available products in our options and upgrades section.
Delivery lead time is usually 4 – 6 WEEKS from time of Order. During Busy periods this may be increased to 6 – 8 weeks.
- Delivery is usually made using a 40′ articulated lorry to kerbside for you to unload. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. If you do not have offloading facilities we can arrange transport with offloading equipment for a small additional cost but please note the following restrictions:
a) A Minimum of 6′ flat and clear space all around the vehicle is
required for the outriggers.
b) The HIAB can only offload to an adjacent flat surface. The
equipment can not lift over walls/fences etc..
c) The HIAB can not operate if there are any overhead cables,
branches or other obstructions.
- If access is restricted or difficult to accept an articulated lorry we deliver with a flatbed vehicle at additional cost.
All Post, Beam, Bracing & Cladding timbers are supplied ‘in the white’, i.e. untreated and undecorated, ready for you to use whatever finish you wish. If you are having an oak model it may be left untreated but for Douglas Fir models we recommend you treat it for resistance to water & UV. An example product would be Treatex Douglas Fir Protection
All other Softwood (framing, roofing timbers etc.) are pressure treated with Protim E406 UC2
Although we recommend that a local builder installs your Post & Beam building for you, the SolidLox system does enable you to install it yourself with the assistance of a qualified Carpenter or Builder with Timber Frame knowledge.
What Customers have said
Still have questions?
Send us your enquiry and we’ll answer just as soon as we can. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1291 437 055 and one of our friendly team will help you