SolidLox Traditional 1 Bay Carport with High Pitch Barn End Roof
- 150mm x 150mm Square Posts in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 100mm x 220mm Beams in Timber and Finish of Choice
- 75mm x 175mm Corner Braces in Timber and Finish of Choice
- Sawn Softwood Feather Edge Cladding 20mm for Gables
- Softwood sawn finish Cut Rafter or Truss Roof (Dependant on design)
- 9mm OSB roof sarking
- Tyvek or similar membrane over sarking
- 25mm x 38mm softwood counter battons ready for roofing lath & tiling
- Adjustable height raised post bases & anchor bolts
- Post, Beam, Brace & Cladding timbers untreated, ready to receive stain or other treatment.
- Softwood framing & roofing timbers pressure treated with Protim E406 UC2
Options and Upgrades:
You can enhance this standard SolidLox structure with a wide variety of products and optional upgrades such as:
You can view all available products in our options and upgrades section.
|Roof Pitch||High (45 Degree)|
|Roof Area||approx 24.18 m2|
|Min. Ridge Height||4.143m|
|Max. Ridge Height||4.193m|
|Min. Clearance Height||2.160m|
|Max. Clearance Height||2.210m|
|Internal Bay Width (Each Bay)||2.700m|
Delivery lead time is usually 4 – 6 WEEKS from time of Order. During Busy periods this may be increased to 6 – 8 weeks.
- All prices shown on this website include delivery to England & Wales. Delivery to Scotland, Isle of Man, Chanel Islands and Ireland are subject to delivery supplement (Please contact us for a delivery quotation).
- Delivery is usually made using a 40′ articulated lorry to kerbside for you to unload. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. If you do not have offloading facilities we can arrange transport with offloading equipment for a small additional cost but please note the following restrictions:
a) A Minimum of 6′ flat and clear space all around the vehicle is
required for the outriggers.
b) The HIAB can only offload to an adjacent flat surface. The
equipment can not lift over walls/fences etc..
c) The HIAB can not operate if there are any overhead cables,
branches or other obstructions.
- If access is restricted or difficult to accept an articulated lorry we deliver with a flatbed vehicle at additional cost.
All Post, Beam, Bracing & Cladding timbers are supplied ‘in the white’, i.e. untreated and undecorated, ready for you to use whatever finish you wish. If you are having an oak model it may be left untreated but for Douglas Fir models we recommend you treat it for resistance to water & UV. An example product would be Treatex Douglas Fir Protection
All other Softwood (framing, roofing timbers etc.) are pressure treated with Protim E406 UC2
Although we recommend that a local builder installs your Post & Beam building for you, the SolidLox system does enable you to install it yourself with the assistance of a qualified Carpenter or Builder with Timber Frame knowledge.
- Roof Covering (Unless ordered)
- Foundations – You will need to consult a local builder to advise on foundation requirements and this will need to be in place prior to delivery if opting for our installation services
- General Fixings – A list of required fixings can be found here
It will be your responsibility to ensure you obtain all required Planning & Building Regulation approvals unless we are engaged to obtain them for you.
Choice of Timbers
Wider, Longer Bays
Easy Accurate Leveling
Trouble Free Assembly
Low Build Costs
What Customers have said
Still have questions?
Send us your enquiry and we’ll answer just as soon as we can. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1291 570 180 and one of our friendly team will help you