The SolidLox "Classic Country" range of 3 Bay Garages gives you a traditional Oak, Douglas Fir, or Redwood Timber Frame Garage without the high cost generally associated with oak or other timber buildings.
Lovingly handcrafted by experienced craftsmen, not mass produced, they are available in both 45 degree or Low Pitch roof options. The low pitch option keeps the overall height of the Garage within the 4 metre rule, whilst the 45 degree roof provides enough height to enable you to put a room above.
Designed to give a little more space than usual, they provide:
- 2.7m clear wide bay openings, giving you a wider bay to get into, out of, or around your vehicle more easily
- 2.28m Clearance Height, providing enough clearance for 4x4's and similar vehicles
- 5m clear depth, giving ample room front and back for your vehicles
And as standard, SolidLox Garages have a higher specification than most other similar products:
- Heavier Beams (100mm x 220mm)
- Heavier Posts (150mm x 150mm)
- Sarked Roof
- Cladding inset between posts
With the unique connective system, you will be able to erect your Garage quickly and easily if you are an experienced DIY'er, if not a local handy man will be able to do it for you with ease !
You can also enhance the standard design and finish of your SolidLox Garage with a range of additional extras: roof tiles, insulation, timber treatment, windows, doors and staircases.